At 10/26/2002, 01:09 PM Mike Swaithes wrote:
>I'm sure with 4,000 people on this list, SOMEONE can figure out how to 'un
>inscribe' this person.
>(sorry, I had to say that before Sara did)

That assumes that one of the admins reads the message... with the subject
line of "insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #729," it's not something that would
stand out among a few hundred messages.

The bottom line is that it's much more efficient to send the message to the
right place and not clog up the list with this type of stuff.