-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

> Noah got in a hot tub...before he realized he hadn't disconnected.
> hey are charging us $495 to replace it.  Is that how the warranty works

I believe it even says something to that effect in the materials (I just
them now, I am on pump #3 or 4 I forget....) - kinda like a china plate -
break it after you buy it....you gotta pay to get it fixed....i think this
might be where that homeowners policy would come in handy....

I WOULD have recommended drying it out real good and then neglect to mention
the 5 minute dunking and tell MNMD it just died, but I dont want you all to
think I am an immoral, subversive, twisted, freak...hey wait - you already
thing that dontcha...oh well...next step is check with your homeowners...

Sara SP AZ