[IP] 508 malfunction

Has anyone seen this on a 508? The buttons seem to be really screwing up.
When I press select, like I want to set up a bolus, instead of showing the
last bolus, it does a verify battery, where everything lights up, and then
goes back to a normal screen.

It also did that when I set up a bolus and got to where I wanted activate,
and the activate button did the same thing. It started a verify battery
instead, went back to the normal screen and never delivered the bolus.

This is just what I need. (not) I supposed MM will charge me for getting
this fixed? And plus I have to actually call them and deal with them.