[IP] Re: how to conceal my pump for a Ball

I have done all of the things that have been suggested so far. I have a small
chest and never thought hiding the pump in my bra would work, but as another
poster suggested, clipping it to the center works great. She said finding a
bra that works well can be challenging. I have the Body by Victoria bras from
Victoria's Secret and they work great. They have one that can be converted
several different ways, including strapless, which would be appropriate for
your thin-strapped dress.
Also, the thigh-thing and leg-thing work really well. The leg-thing would
probably be perfect for what you need because it's low on the leg and it's
easier to bolus inconspicuously. I would try to get some longer tubing from
your pump company or wherever you get your supplies, get a leg-thing, get a
good strapless bra and try all of these. That's what I did in the beginning
because I was on the quest to find what made me really comfortable in such
Good luck and have a great time at the ball.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02