For all you geeks out there, I am not talking about Liquid Crystal Displays,
but instead reminding you about Lancet Changing Day!

Yes folks, this is the day that most of us in the US remember to reset our
clocks, and even here in Texas I am reminded to "Fall back" the clock one
hour.   But then I never knew why I didn't "Spring back" in horror when I
realize too late that the clocks changed in April.   Anyway, everyone should
know that this is also a good time to change the batteries in your smoke
detectors, even if you've already done it once before in this century!   ;>)

So all you anally retentive types out there, switch those lancets out, even
if you have been keeping them sharpened with that whet stone it is probably
too short now!  Your fingers will thank you for it!