Re: [IP] Southwestern Pennsylvania Pumpers

I am from Monroeville, and know of two groups-one is run by the Joslin center
and usually meets at one of several restaurants close to West Penn Hospital,
and the other I am not sure of the name off the top of my head, but do recall
that they meet at the Holiday Inn in Greentree (haven't been able to make any
of their meetings yet).  Maybe if you try calling the hotel they may be able
to give you a contact name, the next flyer I get in the mail I will try and
let you know.  You are welcome to email me off list as well and we could
trade phone numbers so we could trade phone numbers.  I occasionally find
myself out towards that area (in fact was at Rinky Dinks in Amity just last

aka Mouse