Re: [IP] Infusion site failures increasing frequency

If things don't turn around with this pattern soon, I may just have to resort
to mixing humalog with R or V.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I wish novolog worked as well as humalog in keeping my glucose somewhat normal.
 I've even tried mixing it with humalog, but it wasn't working either.

What ration of h/r or h/v do you guys use when mixing them?

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> You can also try mixing some REGULAR in with the Humalog.  That is what I had
> to do with Josh until we made the switch to Novalog

Do you Yahoo!?