Re: [IP] EAT!! (Glucose Tablets)

DEX-4 are fairly tasty an come in Grape, Lemon,
> Rasberry, Orange.

Somewhere I saw Watermelon flavored.
They are pretty good tasting... I leave a large bottle in my car, on my
nightstand and in my kitchen!!  The smaller tubes can be found in my
pocketbook and coat pockets.  I never leave home without them!!  They work the
best for me when I'm having a low.
My kids like them too... my daughter thinks they taste like giant smarties!
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)