[IP] Southwestern Pennsylvania Pumpers

    I've been looking for a group, association, or even another individual
pumper in SW PA. I live south of Pittsburgh. I am close to Houston,
Canonsburg, South Fayette, Bridgeville, Washington, and surrounding
communities. Is anyone on the list from this neck of the woods?
    I am a lone pumper around here so far. It seems like I'm a lone diabetic
too. Can't find anyone to talk shop in person <grin>. 'Cause ya gotta have a
touch of the sugar to really relate to the conversation ;)
    Non-D parents of pumping children must really feel alone. I feel like I'm
hanging out on the clothesline swinging in the breeze from time to time. I
can't even imagine how a person who doesn't have the big D, but takes care of
someone who does feels.
Cody S. Alderson