Re: [IP] Re: Michelob Ultra

Well said Deanna, I think that those are 12 - 18 carbs well spent.

But taste is very subjective and each person has a right to their own
nutritional arangement. Having said that I have to confess: I do not use
half&half in my coffee but whipping cream -- it does taste so much better.
:))

Thomas

I can understand Wayne's enthusiasm, however I don't share it. I'm a beer
snob. When I have beer, I want it to TASTE GOOD. I don't care for domestics.
Deanna
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02