Re: [IP] Help with European Discrimination

without knowing too much about the company and the position that you applied
for it is hard to tell - but essentially I doubt that they will be able to
'discriminate' based on a disability.
However it could be such a case that the position is certainly not an equal
opportunity job and it does require a certain physical fitness. But in that
case I am surprised that after being cleared through the physical that they
would even question that. That is weird --- well, anyway, just for grants, I
would write the Austrian Diabetes Association and tell them about your case,
maybe they are willing to help you or at least know of the right person to
talk to.

Take a look at http://www.oedg.org/ and http://www.diabetes.or.at/

Oh, and by the way, Europe isn't all that bad ;)

Good luck,