Re: [IP] Infusion site failures increasing frequency

I wish I could use novolog reliably.   Granted the sites last longer, but my
blood sugars hop all over the place when I use it.   On humalog, things are
much more stable, but the sites aren't lasting as long now.

This is why I was asking about other insulin analogs on the list yesterday.

--- George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:

> > This is becoming annoying.   Anyone experience similar issues and had good
> > luck getting around them so that you could get 3 day sites again?
> Brent, I went through the same things.  I started mixing Velosulin with the
> Humalog to keep my sites going for 2-1/2 days.   Then I switched to Novolog
> and all those problems disappeared.       :>)
> George

Do you Yahoo!?