Re: [IP] EAT!!

For all the years that I've been diabetic, I've never used glucose tabs
until I was at my doc's office and registered 55 (You can't leae his office
until you're at least 68).  When I was in his office after "recovering" I
told them those things were nasty.  He asked if I knew why.  "So I'll be
good forever and ever and never have to take another one?"

Doc said that some children try to make themselves have a reaction to get

Glad the one's I get now are pretty good.  They're CVS brand.