[IP] Examples of sites

I seem to remember seeing examples of infusion site locations on the IP web
site.  I haven't been able to find it lately.  The only place that I seem to
be able reliably insert and infusion set is in my stomach.  I really need to
give my stomach a rest.  I've tried my thighs, and every time I end up with
a 90 degree kink at the end of my canula.  I've also tried to use my hip,
but it bleeds.  I have to use the silserter to insert in my hip and that
hasn't gone too smoothly.  Any suggestions, I have ample padding, so I
figure I should be able to use any location, but not so.