Re: [IP] 506 xtra supplies ?

Sean asked:
 Do you mean 508 supplies?  I wasn't even aware there was a 506 model.

Yes, Sean, Minimed makes a 506 (1993), 507c and 508's models.  I forgot to
inculde in my original post that supplies for the 507c and 508 do work with
the 506.
If you have extra supplies for any of these pumps please let me know!

Anna dx00
Forrest 22 dx99
Griffin 14 dx 90