[IP] Re: Glucose for Lows

In answer to the question about what we all use for treating lows, I guess my current favorite would have to be Hot Tamales, the chewy cinnamon flavored candy easily found at any store. Each small candy has about 2g of carbs and raises my blood glucose 10mg/dl. They work quickly, are easy to carry and are yummy too. (I've been known to stick a couple in my mouth even when my glucose was perfect.) I got so tired of those dreadful glucose tablets and needed something more interesting for my stomach and my soul!  The burst of hot sweet cinnamon is the perfect pancea.