[IP] Infusion site failures increasing frequency

Ok, I'm getting tired of this very quickly.   My infusion sites have been
failing much quicker than normal for the last couple of weeks.   I started to
see rising blood sugars on my current one as soon as I day after insertion.
First day was great, no more than 20 point variance from high to low all day.
This morning I wake up (second day) and my blood sugar was 194.  After taking
12u of humalog and eating a banana for breakfast, it was still 184 six hours
later.  I took 16u of insulin for lunch and an hour later it was 223.   Just
checked again 45 minutes later and it was 263.

My previous site had similar problems.   In the 8 months I've been pumping,
this is the first time I've had issues with quick site failures and it appears
to be becoming a habit.   I've not changed anything about the way I'm inserting

This is becoming annoying.   Anyone experience similar issues and had good luck
getting around them so that you could get 3 day sites again?

Do you Yahoo!?