[IP] RE: Ideal Basal Rates?

Been dealing with this a great deal lately.  When I first went on the pump I
had six, which is not in keeping with the idea to start on less.  I switched
educators and we still tried that many, but all the educators I knew or met
said that was too many for beginning pumping.  Then, the Endo said to smooth
it down to four.  Which I did myself, making the Educator unhappy.
None of the above has worked well after two years pumping, so now we are back
to trying five or six once again.
I dont think there is an ideal answer.