RE: [IP] EAT!!

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> >>what other fun things do people eat when

For years a low gave me permission to eat, usually
something awful(good that is).I always carried cookies
with me, which aren't a very good choice. And I always
over ate and was high later. I find that using glucose
tabs is the best way to treat a low for me
now.(Suggested on the list)  And even if I want to
eat, I will eat one and then figure out what I really
feel like eating. It was always ransack the kitchen,
stuff it in and worry later. The tabs work very
quickly and get me in my right mind (as opposed to my
low mind). Just one more bit of advice which makes my
donation so worthwhile. meg

Do you Yahoo!?