[IP] How to conceal my pump for a Ball

I am after some tips or advice about how to conceal my pump on the 13 Nov when
I am going to a Marine Corps Ball and am wearing this red dress that is a
little tight so it's very easy to my pump. One thought I had was to use one of
those leg, thigh pouches and wear it on my leg since the bottom of the dress
is not tight but I use the quick set (I use the Minimed 508) and my set is a
short one, not the longest so I don't think it would work, I may be able to
find someone who uses a longer one but I was wondering if anyone had some
other tips that might work. The dress is long and has very thin straps that
cross over at the back. Any help would be very much appreciated since I don't
really have a clue what I am going to do. Thank you.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :