[IP] tips for traveling to remote, cold location

Hi all,

I'm traveling to Churchill, Manitoba (pop. 1,100) in a couple of weeks to see polar bears.  The bears are hanging out around Churchill right now waiting for the Hudson Bay to freeze, and it's been a lifelong dream of mine to see them in the wild.

I do know there's a hospital (I'm sure very tiny and basic) in the town, but since going on the pump, I haven't traveled to such a remote location. Being dependent on a machine makes me a little nervous, plus I have no experience with handling the pump in extreme cold.  The wilderness company arranging the trip also said it's extremely dry there (to the point that people with sinus problems may need to take extra precautions).

Here are the things I'm bringing, and I would love any further tips/advice from those of you who live in a cold climate or who have traveled to remote locations while on a pump.

* I have a travel loaner pump from MM (I'm on the 508).
* I'm bringing a sheet of fabric softener to prevent static. I almost always wear my pump (sans case) in the side strap of my bra, so I figure it will stay warm enough.
* I'm bringing three bottles of Humalog, as well as a bottle of Lantus in case I have to go back to shots for some reason.
* My glucose meter and tons of strips. (I guess I'll keep it in the inner pocket of my down jacket, so it stays warm enough to work.)
* Extra batteries for the meter and my pump.
* Tons of extra pump supplies.

Am I forgetting anything?  I won't have any support in terms of a person who can help me who's knowledgeable about diabetes--although, of course, I'll be with a group of about 10 people so won't be alone.  But that's why I want to make sure I'm prepared in the obvious ways.

thanks in advance for your help!