[IP] Re: Diabetes Anniversary

Congratulations Joni!  Inspiring story.

Joni wrote:
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:32:23 -0400
From: "Joni" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Diabetes Anniversary

Well today marks my 19th Anniversary with the big D.  I have to say that
overall I am very lucky.  I have no real complications, other then
some laser surgeries and having a vitrectomy in one eye,  survived two
pregnancies with the disease and  have two beautiful children.  I am
to be diagnosed during a time when technology is so rapidly advancing.  I
that in my lifetime of this disease I live to see the day when there is
longer such a thing as an Insulin Dependent Dia! betic.. I thank god
every day
for my insulin pump and my supportive family.  I have lost one
grandparent to
this disease within the last year so I know how serious it can be.  Im
thankful to be alive.. thanks to everyone for listening.....

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here