[IP] Diabetes Anniversary

Well today marks my 19th Anniversary with the big D.  I have to say that
overall I am very lucky.  I have no real complications, other then needing
some laser surgeries and having a vitrectomy in one eye,  survived two
pregnancies with the disease and  have two beautiful children.  I am thankful
to be diagnosed during a time when technology is so rapidly advancing.  I hope
that in my lifetime of this disease I live to see the day when there is no
longer such a thing as an Insulin Dependent Diabetic.. I thank god every day
for my insulin pump and my supportive family.  I have lost one grandparent to
this disease within the last year so I know how serious it can be.  Im
thankful to be alive.. thanks to everyone for listening.....