Re: [IP] re: Truckinwife's dh with DM?

In a message dated 10/24/02 8:40:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> we all know how well men listen, pay attention and follow directions,
> now don't we????  LOL...well at least mine doesn't...
hope this helps
Kathy B.
Now hold on Kathy this is a YMMV I resemble that statement! I must stand up
for the Men on this list. Besides I have listened to DR's about D close to 55
years and I must have listened a few times. I bet Sam and George are just
like me. Roger C