Re: [IP] Tooth Extraction questions - hospitalization

I've had a single tooth removed as well as all my wisdom teeth at once in the
past and it didn't require hospitalization for me.   Depending on your reaction
to stress (going high or low), you may need to carefully plan for the
procedure.  I tend to go low during dental procedures, so I cut my basal rates
while I'm in the chair and try to have eaten something before getting there.
Haven't had a problem recently, and I spent 4 hours in the chair in the last
two days.

My dentist keeps juice on hand too in case there are any problems.

-Brentm