[IP] Tooth Extraction questions - hospitalization

Greetings fellow list members,

I have been told that I need a tooth (tooth # 19) extracted and have to get a
bridge.  Anyone have any experiences with having this sort of procedure done?
My biggest worry is that I will have to be hospitalized for this, as I was
hospitalized when I had my wisdom teeth extracted (pre pump) some 15 or so
years ago.  I am hoping this can be done without the hospitalization.

Also,  if someone knows what the typical wait is once the tooth is taken out
before the bridge can be put in place?

Thanks and have a super day.