[IP] Ideal Basal rates

<PRE>Just returned from my endocrinologist and she is adjusting my basal rates to
be more 'normal like your pancreas' - a maximum of three different rates per
day.  I always thought the pancreas, within limits, gave what it needed to in
order to keep the body healthy - not a magic number of rates.  I almost asked
her why the companies spend all that money giving you the option of 24 rates
if you only need two - anybody else heard of this treatment paradigm? - Bob