[IP] Do I wait for the Cozmo or go with Paradigm?

----- Original Message -----
From: Samantha & Charles Ritter
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 7:15 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Do I wait for the Cozmo or go with Paradigm?

----- Original Message -----
From: Samantha & Charles Ritter
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:53 PM
To: CWD

Hi all,
Well I talked to my CDE today.  She said that she has heard wonderful  things
about the Cozmo and is also very excited about it coming out soon
BUT........they at the Mary Bridge Children's Hospital here in Tacoma
Washington no nothing about it.  Even the Children's Hospital in Seattle
doesn't have any knowledge on it yet.  At Mary Bridge they push the Mini Med
Paradigm. pump to there kids.  She said if I was really wanting the Cozmo they
could have the Rep. come out and teach us at the same time she would be
teaching all of the CDE's!!! She also said that it might be a little scary
because no one really has the knowledge of the Cozmo yet so Quincy would be
the first in Western Washington to be using it and if he ever needed any help
a.s.a.p no one would be able to help us quickly.  Any advice or suggestions???
She said the Mini Med paradigm is a wonderful pump and water proof and all
that good stuff.  Do any of you Paradigm mommies have any good/advice on this
pump??  Do I wait untill the Cozmo has been around a while longer and go for
it or should I start out on another?

Thanks so much,

Sami  mom to Quincy  6yrs.  Dx 02/01
My Little Hero!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
THE RITTER FAMILY ~

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"
~Dave Matthews Band~

See our web page....
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/kids/d_02_1l2.htm