[IP] What a great DOG! (OT) - Was: What a great grandma

That's a caring sister you have but I have to comment on your dog. I love dog stories.  Here's mine.  My 2 year old golden retriever got to stay IN THE HOUSE for the 1st time last night.  I put a baby gate up to keep him in the kitchen and he was GOOD ALL NIGHT!  Previously when I had tried it, he drug things off the counter, got in the trash, pulled chips out from the shelves, you name it.  I couldn't believe it.  I thought I'd have to get up in the night and put him out.  But no, he was quiet all night - wasn't even ready to go out this morning at 8!  Held his bladder too - WHAT A DOG!  Tammy

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02