RE: [IP] EAT!!

>>what other fun things do people eat when low-- or better yet, what do people just like to eat? i
do not have a sweet tooth, but, man, i've got a potato tooth the size of idaho =)
I remember my first low very well.
I was diagnosed a year ago at age 41.
On my first day back to work after starting NPH, I dropped to 49 right before lunch.
All I remember was thinking "I've got to get some Soup & Cole Slaw or I'm going to Die"
I've found that lows creates cravings for me.
Usually for Ice Cream.
But then I always have cravings for Ice Cream.

John and his Ice Cream Loving Paradigm.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com