[IP] RE: [IPwhat is a low

As far as driving with a low it is a very individual number that
determines a low. Because we are trying to get pregnant and I have been
keeping my blood sugars tight between 70-90. A low for me is now 60 and
under. Before getting very tight and generally keeping sugars between
80-120 and low was anything under 70. I would think if you are use to
keeping blood sugars between 100-150 and 90 would mean a low. Your body
adjusts to different levels and therefore a low for one is a normal
reading for another.

Gail Donohue