RE: [IP] re: Truckinwife's dh with DM?

I know I only got part of this but.....

I had my husband sign a statement that I am allowed to receive all of his
medical reports and test results and talk to the doctors and nurses as
well...we all know how well men listen, pay attention and follow directions,
now don't we????  LOL...well at least mine doesn't...

No problems anymore...they call w/test results and give them to me.....my
husband's hours don't match up to the doctor's office hours and this is the
only way we can communicate...

hope this helps
Kathy B.

Arianna wrote, in part:
>>> i tried to tell the DR you have to say it straight and not just give him
meds he says i cannot talk to you about him i was so mad i am not asking you
to talk to me i was asking him to talk to him in a more this is what is
going on .................. way Arianna >>>