[IP] More Extra Supplies

I have several boxes of reservoirs and Ultra sof-set
QRs that I will never use. Also have 2 bottles of
humalog that I won't be using (use Novolog now).  Have
managed to move them from my bedroom to the living
room.  Need to move them permanently out of my house!

Please reply OFF-LIST if you would like them.
Preferably to someone without insurance or financial
means.  Postage is negotiable depending on your

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?