[IP] Low supplies for driving and always

I carry 1-2 juice boxes, glucose tabs some granola bars and some Handi-snacks(cheese and crackers) all in my purse!!  It kinda weighs alot!  I have lots just in case, I babysit during the day and when I'm out with the kids I hate to have to eat in front of them and say sorry it's mine!!( I would if I had to)  but this way I can get my sugar and give them a little snack - it also keeps them busy for a few minutes while I wait to come up.

I also have a case of juice boxes at the flower shop for when I have to do deliveries just incase.
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)