Re: What a great grandma! (Was Re: [IP] the look)

I guess my story is a little diffeent.  When taking my shots, I usually
tired to go the ladies' or in another room if at someone's home.  If we were
in a restaurant with my grandson, he would come with me, as a distraction
and a reason to go for a walk  We'd go somewhere private so grandma could
take her medicine. My daughter is well aware of the fact that some people
feel diabetes is hereditary  and either of them is susceptible.  She wanted
him to know why I  took shots and not to be afraid of them.  It becomes a
part of your life.  He's now 7and asks if I've taken mymedicine.

We're going to see him this weekend, the first time with me on the pump.
His reaction will be interesting.