Re: [IP] Re: a diabetic driving with soda explosions

>the cold probably made the soda cans explode.

lol!!!  I remember something like this happening in my dad's truck.  He
always had cans of coke in the truck, stashed behind the seat somewhere,
partially because of me and partially because his boss had D.

One morning, after it had snowed, we opened the truck doors to get in, and
saw that there was "dirty snow" all over the inside of the truck.  Dad
couldn't figure out how snow had gotten inside, and started to clean it up.
Then he realized that the snow was kinda sticky....

After that, he bought some GlucoTabs.  LOL!

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424