[IP] looking for feedback/any info...

I'm looking for any feedback from those of you who may have already purchased and are using the new FreeStyle TRACKER Diabetes Management System.  It's the PDA that is also a BG monitor using the FreeStyle system (requires the least amount of blood).
I'm really excited about it and have already ordered one but want to know from first-hand users how they feel about it.

I look forward to any responses!!  I found out about this group and joined specifically to ask this question:-)  But in my first day as a member have already learned so much and am loving it!  I hope to hear back from some of you who already have the FreeStyle TRACKER!