Re: [IP] extra supplies

Hi Kathleen
If you happen to have any SofSet Quick releases? I would be very grateful
to get some. I have no job and no money but I'm sure I could scratch up
some for postage. I've tried two other times to get supplies from pumpers
on the list, but they both never sent them. I'm not sure why.

thanks in advance

Sue Kinzelman