[IP] What is a Low?

I think there should be a definition of low based on functing for that event, say diving a car. I can get very small number of BS( ~20) on a pump whereas with needles the same function is higher( ~55). This general relationship depends on other factors. If I had an accident with my car there would be so much stress that I think my BS would go high but functioning  would be like a "low BS" because of shock.

What is your working or legal definition of "low BS"