[IP] Hooked Up

Hi folks,

I hooked up to my Animas IR 1000 with insulin this morning and am now an
official senior pumper.  I'm very happy and KNOW I'm going to love my little
pal which my hubby has named "Mon Ami".  It's going to make a difference in my
life and we're both looking forward to  enjoying a few more sunset years
together.  I wish I'd taken this step 5 years ago and admonish anyone in the
"thinking" stage to pursue their desire.  You're never too old to learn.

I probably wouldn't be pumping if someone hadn't steered me to this great
group and I'm very appreciative for all the tips and good advise here.  I'm
also confident that there's always help at my finger tips if I get stuck and
need some answers.

Shirley King (NJ)
email @ redacted

PS Are there any pumpers in this group located in the Tri-State (NJ, NY, PA)