[IP] Re: exploding sodas

Barbara wrote, in part:
>>>On another occasion I was driving in heavy traffic and heard a "pop, pop"
kind of sound right around the front seat, very close to my body.  I
thought, my God, I've been shot, and waited for the pain to come.  Nothing.

Reminds me of the lady who thought she was shot and was holding her brains
in - which actually was a can of biscuits that had exploded and hit her. ;)

I've learned....  The easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround
myself with people smarter than I am.  ~ Andy Rooney