[IP] Drug interaction warning on humalog (lispro)

I was browsing the drug information literature that came with my humalog refill
this morning and noticed that there was a drug interaction warning listed for
ACE inhibitors, specifically lisinopril.

Anyone have any idea what type of interactions are possible which might
necessitate the need for this warning?  What insulin affects might someone see?

Do you Yahoo!?