[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-

Just a short one on drinks. Of course I like water.... but I like some diet
sodas and juices. I mix setzer in with most carbonated sodas cause they are
too sweet for me... also many diet juices.
But I really like the diet Snapple. Can get them on sale or at CostCo or
Sam's for about 55 cents or less each if you buy the case, My favorite is
the grapefruit, but you have to search for it and then watch for sales to
get a price break.
Just my 2 cents.    PatW