Re: [IP] Meters and their Software

On 10/23/02 9:26 AM, "David  Flagg" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I've been using LifeScan meters since 1985, and their software for about 7
> years or so, and I'm getting a little tired of their customer service.  I'm
> thinking about changing meters, and would like to know what else is out
> there that has a software package to go with their meters. My computer (an
> older one) only has serial ports and no USB ports.  Any ideas?
> David

I came across this site from an ad I read in the new "Diabetes Mall Catalog"

Not sure that it has data download from any meter, but thought it was an
interesting program, none the less.  And there were some good discounts
listed in that catalog.  Though the "Pumping Insulin" book STILL wasn't
discounted as much as the link to Amazon through www.Insulin-Pumpers.org