[IP] My apologies

I'd just like to apologize to anyone who may have received an email personally from me in the past week that confused them!!
My new email doesn't memorize email addresses so instead of always typing it in I just reply to one I've received and change the subject line.  I just realized that sometimes it gets sent to the person who I received the original posting from and not the actual list!  If you've been sitting there wondering why I'd send you a personal posting on a subject - I didn't mean to!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)