[IP] Re: Driving and Diabetes

> Well, every year for three years I needed a doctor's statement.
> At the end
> of three years I was given a piece of paper that said that I no longer
> needed a doctor's statement and was told to hang onto that for
> three years.

When I first got my license I told them I have D as it is one of the questions asked and she marked no in the little box, I didn't realise till I got home I got worried cause its got that warning " giving false information may result in fines up to $5000" - something like that anyway.  So I called and told them they said not to worry That when I come in for my next level of testing( Ontario's gradiated license system) to tell them and they would change it one the new form.  Told them and they marked yes and that was it no question, concerns nothing.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4 )