[IP] new teen chat show

Hey everyone- there is a new chat show is for teens with diabetes starting
soon at DiabetesStation.com. I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions for topics and guests for the chats. Anything related to teens
works. If you could talk to your teens about what they would be interested in
talking about with other teens and special guests, please e-mail me as soon
as you can at email @ redacted Please don't post to the listserve because
I can't guarentee that I'll get your response if you do. So e-mail me and
give me your thoughts. Talk to you later!