[IP] What to drink - non-diet soda

I drink about 10-12++ cups of water a day NO I'M NOT HIGH I'm addicted to water and I also drink apple juice for lows.  That is all I drink!!  I use to drink like 4+ liters of Diet Coke a day but then got GERD and can no longer drink anything carbonated, caffinated, citrus and the list goes on, that was 3 years ago and the end of my world -NO POP???!!!!!  But now I really don't miss it and water is so healthy and CARB FREE!!!

SUmmer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)