[IP] Pump welcome package here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can't talk long gotta go work on my new PARADIGM workbook!!! I just ordered my pump yesterday and my welcome package was here when I got home from work and my pump SHOULD be here tomorrow!!!!!!  I can hook up for about 2 weeks but my pharmacy sells saline(pump usable type) for 90cents per 10 ml vial so I will hook up with saline tomorrow or as soon as it arrives!!

I'll be back online soon but I am to into my work book right now

I AM GOING TO BE PUMPING SOON
with my blue paradigm  "sure lancealot"  -- Sir Lancelot  - my mom named it!!
Summer