Re: [IP] help i am new and dont know what to do

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002, at 09:41  AM, email @ redacted wrote:
     Sorry this is so long but their is no one better to ask for help
than the
pro's since a lot of DR's don't know much or at least don't know how to
pass the information on.

Hi,first off, it's never too long, especially when it's about a loved
one ;-)

Secondly, excellent judgment on your part.  Much better to be safe than
sorry.  It has been my experience that many of the maintenance drugs I
use are much stronger than I think they are initially.  I've had two day
'outages' due to meds in transit and never had any return of symptoms.

imo I wouldn't force the dietician issue, it may be premature,
especially since you are on top of this.  I would go back to the doc for
more info.  You obviously have concerns that have not been addressed to
your satisfaction.

As for beverage selection.  I enjoy KoolAid, I make it with Equal, water
bottles (the kind for bicycling) work great to travel with.

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98